Each session requires a non refundable $150 deposit to book the date with the rest due 2 days before the session.
All prices are subject to 6% VA State Sales Tax
10% discount for Veterans and Military Families
Family Session $595
I want to capture you and your family in your natural, unposed, imperfectly perfect season of life, whatever that may look like. Let’s capture those moments you never want to forget.
- Pre-session consultation which includes styling and location assistance
- An outside photo session lasting about an hour. The session will start an hour before sunset or sunrise to achieve that perfect golden hour look you see in my work.
- Minimum 50 artistically enhanced high resolution digital images.
- Downloadable online gallery with capability to order gorgeous professional quality prints & albums
requires a phone consultation
- Pre-session consultation to go over your vision and pricing
- Studio session lasting about an hour and a half
- Minimum of 5 artistically enhanced digital images delivered via private online gallery
- Receive a $50 certificate towards a photo album or a print when purchasing additional digital images
- Hair/Make-up available upon request at an additional charge
I offer lifestyle family photography outside and in-home. I also offer studio portraits for individuals and family.
Once you fill out the contact form, you will receive an automated email with information about the session and a calendar link. Once the date and time is chose, you will be asked to secure the date with a non refundable retainer of $150 to secure your spot; followed by a contract that both sign, which includes a model and print release, and a questionnaire form that I will ask you to fill out, so that I can learn all the fun details about your family and plan our session better.
We will discuss this a day of the session and make a plan together. I don’t like to make a final decision until the night before or even the day of. I am happy to reschedule, or we can do an In Home Session. If it looks like a rainy day, but if your family is up for stomping in puddles and clear umbrellas, then so am I!